BY NATURE CLEAN

Here's something to get really excited about. We've created super concentrated Automatic Dishwasher Pack without compromising on ingredients. They are awesome for removing tough baked-on food, grease and stains from dishes without the use of harmful chemicals and without leaving any residues behind. see more...

Chantel B.
I like that it’s mostly natural but I don’t think it cleans the dishes very well. Besides the occasional spots on my glasses (I haven’t tried the rinse agent yet), there is often a filmy residue on some of the dishes. Especially the Tupperware and other plastic items. I will be trying the gel next to see if that makes a difference.
Irina S.
Toronto, ON
We got them as a gift when moved in to the new condo. Packaging is good. The tablet has a weird shape, it takes a while for me to get it into the holder. It dissolves pretty good, compared to more common brands. And of course the fact of more natural solutions gives it a big plus.
m b.
Richmond Hill, ON
I prefer natural, cruelty-free cleaners for my own sake, for the animals and for the environment. These dishwasher pods get the job done and they do it well. Good value. Highly recommended.
Sarah U.
Toronto
Love these all natural dishwasher tabs! So convenient, and they don’t have a strong scent like some other brands. Get the dishes sparkling clean.

Amazon