02COOL Clown Fish Boca Clips uploaded by Katie D.02COOL Clown Fish Boca Clips uploaded by Camelia L.

BY O2COOL

x0009;#x0009;O2Cool Clown Fish Boca Clips use colorful saltwater fish to keep wayward beach towels in their place. These innovative towel clips from O2Cool open wide to firmly grab your towel and the chaise or railing. Clip anywhere to keep pool and see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer V.
These cute little clips are an absolute must-have to keep your towel from blowing all over πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ–
If you don't have them, get them. They are totally worth the money. Bed, Bath & Beyond sell them every summer. They come in different designs but I think the fish grab the chair the best. I use two sets on a lounge chair, one at the top and one at the bottom and my towel never moves! I bring them to the pool, the beach and every vacation.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
I love these and my friends get such a kick out of them they are wonderful the grip is amazing and I have hello kitty my husband I bought the fish ones in orange.