BY NONE

Stay in the game with the help of this Tosa charger, which powers 2 PlayStation 4 controllers simultaneously to help ensure you are always ready to play. The included USB charge cable offers simple connection. see more...

Review (1)
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Morocco, Kenitra !I love 000TOD Dual Controller Charger for PlayStation 4 Black   and i like it ! because he's Great and beauty beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! 000TOD Dual Controller Charger for PlayStation 4 Black is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , i want to do a review for this product on my Profile Facebook and my Page Facebook and my channel youtube ! So can you send it to me please ! Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54 City : Kenitra Zip / Postal Code :14000 Country : Morocco And i will be very gratefull to you thanks if you accept Sir ! Thank you for your time !