BY GLADE

Applicable MaterialFabricBR /ApplicationLaundry PretreatmentBR /Dirt TypesFood StainsGrass StainsGreaseOil-Based SoilOrganic MatterWater-Based SoilBR /Global Product TypeCleaners & Detergents-Laundry PretreatmentBR /Chemical CompoundEthoxylated... see more...

Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Indian land, SC
I use this product every time I do laundry. I have a son that gets food on his clothes every time he eats and my husband works in construction so he comes home with very dirty and stained clothes every day. This is a great pretreat laundry spray. It really helps to removes all the dried set in stains.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
i had no idea this was a glad product but it makes sense because it is good quality. i use this to get out stains from my boys clothes.... from dirt to food to grease even and it works 90% of the time. and it's not harsh on the colors which is great. clothes last long while still keeping them clean
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
While the Shout stain remover spray works I really prefer the Shout stain stick for deep set in stains. The Shout spray is good for removing light stains that have just occurred but for deep dark or oil based stains I would not recommend the Shout spray.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Knoxville
I love about for a stain remover. I think shout is affordable for the size containers you can buy. I do find however, it's does not remove some stains, which can be frustrating. Overall, I think this is a good stain remover.
Porsha W.
Porsha W.
This works amazing at keeping out clothes looking new! With two littles and me being messy always I spray on the spots and throw it right in the wash or in the basket and it sets. Either way it lifts the staid!
Dora L.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
I have been using this for a few years and it's pretty good but usually with only brand new stains. If you're looking for a spot remover if something that's been present more than a day I would look elsewhere
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
IT IS VERY GOOD TO WASH AND DISINFECT, BUT I GIVE THIS SCORE BECAUSE IT HAS A VERY STRONG SMELL AND I FEEL IT IS NOT GOOD FOR PLACES WHERE THERE ARE CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
 IT'S ECONOMIC.
Amber R.
Amber R.
I SWEAR by this product. I use it every time I do laundry ! Awesome product and is very effective! Always gets the stains right out !
Amber M.
Amber M.
Lubbock, TX
I use shout every time I do laundry. It takes the stains right out of my kids clothes and I use it on my husbands work clothes also.
Cherami B.
Cherami B.
I use this whenever I get a stain on any of my clothes or my husband or kids clothes. This comes in handy