-inch Ceramic Straightener

This-inch travel size flat iron is designed with ceramic plates for even heat and a smooth finish. Straighten, flip, control, and smooth your hair wherever your travels take you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of -inch Ceramic Straightener!
Islandton, SC
I've never had this product or brand before but I have a Revlon hair straightener and I use it about everyday... I just Love straightening my hair!
Lexington,KY
Waste of money! I would only use this if it was a state of emergency and I had no other options. I bought it thinking it would save space in my tiny bathroom or when I'm traveling. Wrong. It's a waste of space and money! I already have straight hair,it's just wavy sometimes and any dinky straightener could fix it,except this one!

Looking for your answer?