Buy on Walmart
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Fruity dry wine! I love pairing this with my mango chicken in the summer. I prefer it at room temp rather then chilled.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Greensboro, NC
I drank this at a tailgate in Raleigh this past weekend. Great for day drinking and hanging out with the girls. Flavorful and easy to drink!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love wine and this is a great one. Sauvignon Blanc has a bright and fresh taste! Cold fermentation in stainless steel preserves the grape’s alluring aromatics and flavors of lime and passion fruit layered with notes of lemongrass and subtle minerality make this one of my favorite wines ever!
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
It's an okay wine for someone who isn't a wine junky. Serve as cold as possible. Overpriced for the quality.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
I am usually a red wine fan but I really do enjoy this white! I think that it brings our great tones without being too bitter or tart.
Adrian  G.
Adrian G.
Ontario, CA
πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜›πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜œπŸ˜šπŸ˜œ
Anita C.
Anita C.
Youngstown , OH
I LOVE wine and this is really a great one! Sauvignon Blanc is usually my go to when it comes to wine. I've had better but this is definitely up there.
Veronika L.