Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Jennifer M.
Review for Chrysler - 2 years, 6 months ago
Not what they used to be but still great vehicles. My jeep comander limited and my 300m are both powerful and luxurious but have had to make major repairs and they are under 7 years old.
Review for Skor Bars - 2 years, 6 months ago
Love love love Skor Bars. I'm very picky as far as candy goes but the crunchy chocolate combo is to die for!!!!!
While the flavor of peaches and cream really isn't bad, I have very mixed feelings toward this preworkout supplement. it works ok about 75% of the time, the other 25% it does NOTHING for me. would not buy again. not to entire it's very expensive at $40 for 30 servings.
Love these gummy vitamins, they taste great. they say energy and while it's not like drinking a red bull, I do notice increase energy throughout the day.
I really enjoyed these and would highly recommend them. great flavor, easy to use packets.
Review for Kirkland Signature Premium Water - 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, if you have a Costco membership, this water is the way to go. Clean and refreshing, at a fraction of the price of name-brand bottled waters.
Leaves mouth feeling clean without the burn. Tastes clean and sweet. Long lasting. I would recommend and buy. This is my own opinion. I received the bottle from inflenster complimentary without compensation.
Review for Ultra Holistic Dog Biscuits - 5 years ago
My dogs love treats and I'm happy to give them these. They have a good ingredient list and they gobble them down in no time.
Review for Bigelow Herb Tea Bags - 5 years, 1 month ago
Lots of lemon flavor. Love to sip this on summer nights with a dash of honey.
More Reviews

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and more!

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!