I'm a mom, wife, Licensed Esthetician, and Self-taught MUA. I love reviewing products because I can literally talk makeup and skin care 80% of the day. The other 20% would be recipes. Check out my blog! Www.MiamiMakeupMom.com or my latest video : https://youtu.be/Wv_SvOPXma0
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz more...
Smells amazing, does an ok job I just feel like it left my hair a little starchy? Like there was a crispness I didn’t want with an added oily texture. I love it for the smell but everytime I use it no matter how little I use it leaves my hair like a combo of hay and cotton candy and maybe that’s the purpose but I’m not a fan. I looked like my mom in the 80’s and we’ve really come too far for that.
Made my hair smell amazing and left it feeling super soft! I love all Amika products but this one is definitely my favorite and by far my favorite smelling hair mask! I’ve already bought it again! Love it!
Love it! I saw serious improvement over time. It’s definitely not a quick fix like too faced’s lip injections but it adds a little plumpness while adding a ton of hydration. I would definitely buy this product again!
I have not stopped using this every single time I was my hair because it has done what it claims! Since I started with the Aquis towel last year my hair is significantly stronger with less hair falling out (Which is a huge deal for me). When I go to buy a new hair towel I will definitely be purchasing another aquis towel. I have all my friends and family either using it already or planning on using it. My hair used to get tangle nests and now it literally never gets tangled.
Difficult to use with a primer already on the skin and putting primer on top makes it move around. Maybe it’s the primers I’ve used but it’s happened a few times with different kinds. I like the color correction factor.
Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
I wanted to love this but I only sorta liked it. The color sucked but the formula wasn’t terrible. It wasn’t great either. Don’t know if I’d buy this again.. if I did it would have to be a much lighter warmer shade.
I actually really like this mascara. It’s not great for volume but I kinda like how it lengthens and separates the lashes leaving me with more natural lashes. I won’t use it for every look but it’s great when I’m not trying to overdo it. I also really love how long it lasts without smudging or running.