• I'm a WAH Mom raising 2 boys; and a Wife to my soulmate.
• I was born & raised in the metro Chicago area.
• I graduated college with high honors with an AA-BA & a BS.
• I'm a Blogger, and a smart & engaged Digital Influencer, Social Media Strategist & Brand Representative. Additionally, I'm a Consultant who provides various contracted tasks including: virtual assistance & business support, marketing, social media management, information management, data entry, customer service, UX testing, writing & other services.
• Our youngest child has special & medical needs; so I'm a Special Needs & Chronic Illness Advocate.
• I maintain 2 seperate PR friendly blogs– a lifestyle & family blogs (the Riveraville blog), and business related blog. In addition, dozens of my articles and other content have been published in third-party main stream media & other online platforms.
• I accept consultantancies with top brands and companies, both privately— and through established networks & communities in variety of roles & capacities including: brand ambassadorships, sponsored posts/articles/videos, social media influence, Twitter party hosting, campaign promos, product testing & genuine reviews, etc.
—— Over at the Riveraville blog we discuss various lifestyle & trending topics including:
• FOOD: We heart all things food; we love to cook, bake & eat delicious foods, create unique recipes using brands and ingredients we love & trust or crafting a recipe that introducing new brands & products.
**See what we're eating with: #CuratedCravings & #LocalEatsJR .
• BEAUTY: we follow all the beauty & skincare trends, so you'll find us sharing many beauty products & brands, beauty, skincare & cosmetic trends, tutorials & how to's. (in search of the ultimate beauty care products, collections & lineup we accept and try products & genuinely share our experiences & our favorites.)
**Follow our favorites with: #WhatsInOurBag #WhatsInMyBag
• FASHION: beauty & fashion go hand & hand, so naturally We heart all things fashion & style, and share our favorite fashion trends for curvy & plus sized women, women, men & children.
**Follow our favorites with: #CurvyGirlFashions #BoysFashionJR #MensFashionJR .
• LIFESTYLE: as a modern working class family with members living with special & medical needs we're passionate about these subjects and thus always looking for innovative & great products & services that promote healing & wellness, and/or assist us in enjoying a better quality of life– we enjoy sharing about our triumphs & trials in this endeavor & recommend to others the brands, products and systems that are working, or have worked for us. Additionally, as relatively recent transplants to central Florida's tourism area from Chicago we have a unique perspective to adapting to regional change while raising boys. You'll often find us documenting our experiences exploring new places around our new homemeeting new people.
**Follow our journey with: #LocalFindsJR & on IG: @riveraville .
• DIY & DESIGN: We love to DIY and create & design things— from crafting, Art & framing to home decor, design & custom furniture refinishing; clever tips, tricks & strategies around the house & great products that we use OR try for DIY/crafting that we enjoy sharing about.
**Follow with: #AroundTheHouseJR & #AroundTheHouseJR
• TECHNOLOGY & GADGETS: We're techies too, we try out out the latest devices, gadgets, apps, software & websites and share all about it. We also discuss better ways of doing things with technology.
**See what were into with: #TechLoveJR & #MyTechJR
• WAH, BLOGGING & BUSINESS: the world loves that the technology is here to make beautiful things happen from wherever we all are; so I get things done remotely— from home, in the office, on-the-go. We try to help others be successful in their online business & blogging ventures by sharing our experiences with the products & services we use within our everyday life & in several different aspects of our businesses; or new products we try that we love!
**Follow our journey as digital nomads working remotely with: #RiveravilleReviews & #TheRiveravilleReport & #WAHJR
I tried this originally for my son's sensitive skin and I did like it. It has a light fresh scent and lathers very well. I would've kept using it except I found a wash for sensitive skin containing oatmeal which has done wonders for his itchy skin, his poor skin gets dried out and almost breaks out with a heat-type rash that oatmeal based products really seems to handle well.
this is a little thicker and heavier than most baby washes I think. But that is good thing. I like that the baby oil really does provide a extra softening to the skin... I mean it's like touching silk or satin.
Head to toe, yep it lathers just enough to wash you from head to toe. I've noticed some body washes designed designed for baby doesn't lather well for obvious reasons, but this one does so it carries the lather throughout the whole body without having to use alot more product.
I love the versatility of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal and what you can make with this product! If you have the right recipe you can create rice Krispy anything really. I often use them to spend quality time with my boys creating holiday themed rice Krispy creations to share with friends, classmates and guests. Christmas and Halloween are the coolest holidays for rice Krispy creations in our house!
If you want a classic vodka definitely go with Smirnoff brand. Smirnoff is usually moderately priced for easier affordability and available at most major retailers, liquor stores and convenience stores. I recently tried the and was really surprised at how good it was, it didn't taste light
This is my favorite flavor of All the ciroc vodkas, it really has a good and flavorful coconut taste. is a little more pricier than say Smirnoff or other brands, but I thought it was was worth the price for the great flavor & quality of my buzz. I picked it up from a ABC fine wines & spirits liquor store in Orlando FL