I would give this more than 5 stars if I could!
This stuff is amazing!! The bottle is pretty small so it's a bit pricey for the size that it is, but it does wonders for you skin with and without makeup!
You can use this stuff as a setting spray, and let me tell you, it makes an amazing one for sure. It doesn't make your makeup cakey like many sprays do, but it makes your makeup last and makes your face feel amazing! You can also reuse it throughout the day for a nice refresh.
I also love this stuff to use purely on its own after my skincare routine. I spritz this on my face after my moisturizer sinks into my skin for a fresh feeling face, and I also use it throughout the day if I begin to sweat or my face feels down and dry throughout the day.
I don't think I could live without this product now.
- Use as a setting spray!
- Spray on your eyeshadow brush before dipping in to make the colour much more pigmented.
- Use this after a workout or the gym if you were sweating for a refresh!
This stuff is a pretty close dupe to the Excessive Lash mascara by Makeup Forever!
This mascara wears really well all day, it lasts long, it doesn't dry up and flake off, it doesn't clump, and it makes your eyelashes look so long and voluminous!
I love this stuff and recommend it to anyone!
- If you have thinner lashes, use a primer under this.
Can't get enough!
This mascara is absolutely amazing! I received it as a 100 point reward from Sephora and I fell in love the first time I used it.
This mascara makes my lashes so long, it doesn't flake off, it doesn't dry up, it looks amazing and wears so well all day!
I highly recommend this mascara to everyone!
- Move the wand up your lashes in a zig zag motion for a perfect application!
- Apply a top coat for waterproofing!
This stuff is amazing if you're going to be wearing lipstick all day! It is a great primer to use for lipstick. The only downside is that this product is quite drying and sticky on the lips, but it does the job of grabbing onto your lippie colour and making it lady all day!
- Use a lip scrub before this for a smoother finish for both this, and your lip colour.
- Use a lip balm, chapstick, or vaseline under this to hydrate the lips and avoid uncomfortable drying.
- If you're finding your colour too shiny, place one ply of kleenex or tissue over you lip and dust some translucent powder on top to make it matte!
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Dupe!
This stuff reminds me of a much lighter version of the NARS creamy concealer. it doesn't have coverage as good, but the coverage of this concealer is very buildable.
These concealer also come in colour correctors, they work really well apart from the green one; the green is very pigmented and you have to blend it for ages or else you will see green under your foundation where you applied it.
These concealer blend out well enough that they look natural over or under foundation, or just on your skin on their own to cover a blemish.
I personally love to use these to cover a blemish on their own as I can blend them out and have a clean fresh face that looks really natural.
- Buy one of these in a shade lighter than you need. It makes a perfect under eye brightener.
- Use this on its own for a fresh natural no blemish face!
Wanted to love it.
I know this foundation is highly loved, but this is only my opinion.
This foundation is super easy to blend, easy to use, they have it in so many colors so it's near impossible to not find your tone, it has a tonne of good qualities, it just didn't work for me.
I previously had a sample of a different foundation from MAC that I loved, when I went back to get it, they didn't have my colour and recommended this instead.
Whenever I used this product I would apply it and even from the start my skin would look patchy, blotchy, greasy, and cakey. It just didn't set well on my skin at all. I would make it work and fix it up and put powder on to not look so oily, have it on for about an hour and you could probably see yourself in the oil on my face. Due to it getting me so oily it would give me super back breakouts. Not to mention, it smells so foul of chemicals to the point I didn't even want to open the bottle.
This foundation may work lovely for some of you, but I personally hated it.
I love this spray, there's so much you can do with it. I bought this because it seemed like this was EVERYONES go to.
After using this a few times, I instantly fell in love. There's so many things you can use it for before, after, and during your makeup routine. Its amazing.
- Use this to prime your skin and prep it for makeup application.
- Spray on eyeshadow brushes or highlight brushes to give the colour extra pigmentation.
- Spray on your face after the end of your makeup routine to set your makeup for the day.
Lovely pallet for a lovely price!
All of the bad reviews on this are breaking my heart as the pallet is really good!
I ordered this pallet when I was just beginning to use eyeshadow, and now that I have some experience, I am still in love with it. The colours are gorgeous and you can make so many looks with all of the shades in this. A lot of people are saying that they aren't bendable, or there is quite a big off fallout, or not pigmented enough, but I have tips for this that will be on the bottom!
This pallet is an amazing quality for the price, and it is fairly pigmented, there is way more shimmery shades than matte ones so I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for a lot of mattes. There is some fallout but not enough that is a big deal or unfixable, and they're very bendable and soft shadows if used in the correct way!
- To make these easier to blend, use a eyeshadow primer (or a face primer if you do not have one,) and then use a light light colour as a base for your eyeshadow, these will make them much easier to blend.
- If a colour isn't pigmented enough for you, spray your brush with a primer water or setting spray (or dampen with water if you don't have either) before dipping your brush in the colour to make it much more pigmented.
- To AVOID FALLOUT: After putting a shade on your brush, blow on it lightly or tap your brush handle on your finger or on the edge of your pallet so all of the excess powder will dust off and this will avoid fallout.
I purchased this as a good concealer for Prom when I went, and to throw in my clutch for touchups, so I wanted something that was true to colour, and this comes in many shades so it wasn't hard to find my colour.
The coverage for this concealer is absolutely amazing, it is quite thick and heavy so a little goes a long way, and it is super easy to blend out. It is amazing to use under/over foundation, or on its own.
I love this concealer for when I have troubled areas I want to cover, or black heads I want to cover, but I do not want to wear a full face of makeup. This concealer doesn't cake up and it doesn't transfer and it stays all day. It looks natural enough that you can put it on those ares you want to cover, blend it out, and no one will know you have it on and you will not need to put on foundation over it. This is amazing to me as on hot days that I may sweat I hate wearing a full face of makeup. Plus, concealer is so much either to bring with you throughout the day.
- Wear it alone, as long as you blend it out and the shade you have matches, it'll look natural!
I love this foundation, I bought this because I was in a jam without a lot of money and ran out of foundation, but couldn't afford anything high end. I watched a few youtube videos and heard that this foundation was really good, and was really lightweight but with decent coverage. So I decided I'd go with it.
I was the lightest colour in this foundation, and I fell in love with the idea of the cushion and how easy it was to use and travel with and bring for touch ups.
The foundation wears very lightweight, it is light on the skin, but it has very good coverage, some areas may need a little extra if the area is very troubled but other than that the coverage for me is phenomenal for just a drugstore foundation.
The little circle sponge this comes with is fairly flimsy but it does the job when you're on the go so I don't have to bring my beauty blender with me, but otherwise I apply this foundation usually with a beauty blender or a flat kabuki brush.
- Make sure you clean your beauty blender before after using this, or before the next time, as you do not want to transfer bacteria from your sponge (or brush) into the foundation as it is such an open compact compared to a pump.
This pallet is absolutely adorable! Bunny put so much care and work into this and it definitely paid off the colours and packaging is so so adorable!
Eyeshadows: The eyeshadows are so cute, they're really pigmented and have really good colour payoff, even for the light shades. Theres a nice range of colours that all work together for natural, or dramatic looks. I would give the shadows 5 out of 5 stars alone! (Plus it comes with an eyeshadow brush that is really nice!)
Blush: The blush is a gorgeous colour! My only complaint about the blush is that it is shimmery, it isn't matte at all. But it will definitely be gorgeous in the summer when they sun catches the shimmer. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 stars as it isn't an all the time colour.
Bronzer: This will be a lovely bronzer for the summer but it is a fair bit warm toned if you're pale, I personally found this a little I'd give it a 3 out of 5 stars as it doesn't work that great for my tone.
Highlight: I love the highlight in this! It's a bit more sparkly than strobing which may be a no-go for some people but I love glittery ones for parties or sunny days when lots of light will be hitting my highlight! I'd give the highlight a 5 out of 5 stars.
Overall: This is a lovely pallet, and its definitely going to by my festival pallet and the pallet that I will travel with every summer as I think the colours in the eyeshadows, and the blush and bronzer are more suited towards summer which will make it so easy to create summer looks! I'd give this pallet a 4 out of 5 stars overall sue to the bronzer and blush, but overall this is one of my favourite high end pallets I own!
- A lot of people are talking about too much fallout from this pallet, I'd recommending tapping the access powder off of your brush to avoid this.
- A lot of other people have been mentioning that if they tap off, they don't have enough pigment, I'd highly recommend trying that you spray your brush with a primer water or setting spray (or water mist if you don't have either) so that the pigment shows up more vibrant, and sticks to your brush better.
This stuff is a pretty close dupe to the Smashbox Photofinish Primer in my opinion, some people think it is a dupe for the POREfessional primer though. Either way it is a really good primer, for not a really large amount of money.
This primer feels nice on the skin, it fills in your pores well and it makes your makeup apply smoothly, and it doesn't make dry skin appear textured under my makeup which I love.
This stuff does make your skin pretty oily though, which was weird for me as I have fairly dry skin. So I'll post some tips below on how I prevent this a little bit more.
- Wash and cleanse your face before using, but do not moisturize.
- Pat on setting powder with a fluffy brush.
- Use setting spray.
- Carry blotting papers for if your oils shows through.
There was so much rave about this product, and I had a hard time getting it as no where where I live sold it, but I got it, and I love it. I got this in three different colours and I have used them together and I have to say that they are absolutely amazing, and they do not crease, and they have great coverage for being so cheap.
I got these 3 for $15.49 on Amazon.ca so I chose the colours Porcelain for a highlight, Espresso as a contour shade, and the Peach shade for colour correcting under my eyes.
These are so easy to use to contour with, they make it easy to do my nose and make sure the product only stays where I want to contour my face. The peach one is REALLY peach, and let me tell you, it sure does work like a charm. It takes away my dark circles to the point that all I have to do is put on my foundation, porcelain to highlight, and my eyes are nice and bright. As long as I set them with my translucent powder, they don't crease and my makeup stays all day.
I definitely recommend these concealers, they're amazing.
- These are amazing for highlighting your under under eyes, set with translucent powder and they will not crease.
- These are great for making sure you don't get too much, or too little product thanks to the brush tip, but do not try to blend it with the tip.
I got this gloss at Sephora when they had it as a 100 point reward, and I definitely do not regret spending my points on it. It is a pretty peach colour, and it is so smooth on the lips and it isn't very sticky even after wearing it for hours, or as soon as you put it on.
It is such a pretty colour for the spring and summer as it is a pretty bright peach colour, but it is available in other shades as well. I highly recommend this for those more natural looks when you just want a little bit of a pop.
I will definitely be buying a full size large version of this soon enough, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up buying a full size of all of the colours.
AMAZING, My favourite eyelash primer
I love these highlights and it has the most PERFECT contour
Pretty and full of glitter
Keeps my brows tamed all day!
The best lipliner ever!
These are amazing I have them in many colours