Having friends over? Throw this game in for some gory blood-drenched fun.
Having a party and want to have something on in the background that EVERYONE will enjoy? Throw this in (at least the original trilogy).
Another never-fail option to have on in the background of a party that everyone will enjoy.
Here's my favorite guacamole recipe:
4 large ripe avocados
1 green onion - chopped
1/2 tomato - seeded and chopped
1 tbsp green taco sauce
2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
hot sauce (to taste)
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados in medium bowl
2. Mix in chopped onion and green taco sauce
3. In separate small dish, mix garlic powder, pepper, and salt. Mix into avocado mash.
4. Add hot sauce to taste. Add in tomatoes last (to prevent smashing tomatoes).
5. Once fully mixed together, squeeze lemon on top and press plastic wrap down over top. Chill in fridge until serving time.