Our mission is to empower real people to be the trusted voice when it comes to product experiences and recommendations. Influenster is a product discovery platform and reviews app/site that enables consumers to explore new products and see thousands of reviews to make well-informed purchase decisions. With over 5MM+ members who have written over 38MM product reviews, We believe the consumer is the expert - everything we do and build as a company is centered around this philosophy.
We are a dynamic fast paced work environment where each person has a strong voice! We give a high level of responsibility to all our team members and we’re proud of our award-winning collaborative work environment. We value adaptability, willingness to help, and solutions minded individuals. We are always looking for ways to innovate and we value team members who bring fresh ideas to the table.
Program Success Product Manager Level 1 Role:
The Program Success Product Manager is responsible for driving two key metrics: total campaign activities completed and total impressions generated. This will be achieved through optimizing Influenster’s current campaign offerings and testing new product features and ideas. In order to improve on existing methodologies, there will be constant testing of our current engagement tools, various communication outlets, and copies. This role requires thinking outside of the box and proactively re-engineering the campaign process to drive user engagement. Must also have growth hacking and marketing skills in addition to product management history.
This person should utilize resources to drive KPIs by creating new features and products while continuously optimizing current features through testing and analytics. She/he is proactive, organized, capable of working independently, and willing to integrate the product into one’s routine.
- Own the outcome of campaign related key metrics; campaign actions and engagement.
- Constantly develop methodologies to test new product features and ideas to drive campaign engagement
- Be active part of campaign execution to identify areas to improve
- Communicate product vision from the management team to development, design and research teams
- Management and mentorship of junior product managers.
- Prioritize and allocate resources based on project requirements.
- Track project progress, check in with developers and designers to ensure that all projects are on track.
- Drive adoption and engagement of our mobile apps.
- Analyze member behavior by conducting A/B testing as well as analyzing site/app usage trends.
- Develop a technical understanding of Influenster's tech stack.
- Create proposals for new product launches by documenting project scope, timelines, resource allocation, product specifications, and requirements.
- Recommend new product ideas and/or new features to management in order to improve metrics.
- Use app as well as website to monitor any unexpected issues/bugs and take action to fix.
- Evaluate market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products and always be on top of industry trends.
- Track record of managing a major product that is a significant revenue source
- People management experience
- 3+ years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work within time constraints
- Knowledge and interest in web /app technologies, social media, research, and digital marketing
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly work environment
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401K
- Flexible PTO