When it comes to accentuating your eyes, don't be afraid to experiment with a pop of color. Brown-eyed beauties, have you considered blue mascara? Well, spoiler alert, it looks absolutely jaw-dropping on you. We teamed up with professional makeup artist, Jenny Rostami, to bring you tips and tricks for playing with pigmented eye makeup. She created chic looks that can take you from day to night.
Hang tight, blue-eyed and green-eyed girls! Your tutorial is on the way.
1. Apply Kevyn Aucoin bronze eyeshadow with a flat shadow brush
2. Press the eyeshadow onto the center of your lid with the eyeshadow brush end facing up
3. Take an eyelash curler, look down, and squeeze three pumps for a long-lasting curl
4. Using Yves Saint Laurent’s Couture Color ‘I Am the Trouble,’ swipe your lashes on top and bottom
Our favorite aspect of this look? With a few added touch-ups, you can make this style go from funky daytime to an even bolder night look.
Night time steps:
1. Press gold eyeshadow into the center of the lid
2. Take a brush without product and blend the eyeshadow together
3. Intensify the look by creating a line of black eyeliner on your waterline
4. Use Aqua Eyes 15L Periwinkle Eyeliner to trace along the upper lash line
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Vinyl Couture I'm the Trouble (Alternative: NYX Blue Mascara)
What do you think of this look? Tell us in the comments below!