Which Vera Wang Embrace Fragrance Is Your New Signature Scent?
Are you more of an adventure seeker or a simple, low-key type of gal?
When it comes to perfume, your signature scent says so much about who you are. Are you bold and outgoing? Then you'll need a scent that is just the same. But if you need some guidance on which fragrance best suits your personality, we've created this quiz to help you decide which of the four Embrace Vera Wang fragrances captures your aura the best! Make sure to share your results in the comments below.
If you could take a dream vacation, where would you go?
It's time to put your baker's hat on! What's your go-to baked treat?
Which holiday is your favorite to celebrate?
Lipstick is a girl's best friend! What's your favorite shade?
What is your favorite way to unwind after a stressful day?
Relax, unwind, and enjoy. With its calming orange blossom and green tea blend, you take joy from the simple pleasures in life. Vera Wang Embrace Green Tea and Pear Blossom is the perfect scent to be worn every day, but the sophisticated musk undertones elevate it enough for any special occasions.
- Top notes: pear blossom, bergamot and green tea
- Middle notes: are freesia, peony and orange blossom
- Base notes: musk, cedar and sandalwood
Grab the world by its reins, you adventure seeker! Channel your inner jet setter with strong dashes of cardamom and cedar, Vera Wang Embrace Marigold and Gardenia is made to keep up with you and whatever adventure you go on next!
- Top notes: mango and melon
- Middle notes: gardenia, marigold and orange blossom
- Base notes: cardamom, sandalwood, cedar and musk
You're a true romantic at heart, so it's no surprise Vera Wang Embrace Rose Buds and Vanilla is your new signature! Spritz this on before your next date, and you’ll be transported into an enchanting forest where romantic magnolia tones mingle with damask rose decadence.
- Top notes: rose, mandarin orange, and damask rose
- Middle notes: cyclamen, iris, and magnolia
- Base notes: are musk, vanilla, and sandalwood
You're a total sweetheart, and Vera Wang Embrace Periwinkle and Iris is even sweeter with its soft vanilla touches and dashes of sugar. Whether you wear this scent on your fanciest days or just to run a few errands, you'll always feel as if you’ve been dropped into your own field of Periwinkle.
- Top notes: bergamot and mandarin orange
- Middle notes: violet, iris, jasmine and periwinkle
- Base notes: vanilla, benzoin, whipped cream and sugar