What to wear on Valentine's Day
Have plans for your V-day weekend but no outfit to go along with them? Don’t fret—check out these day/night outfits for some inspiration on how to incorporate reds, hearts, bows, pearls, and sparkles into your romantic look!
BY DAY (from top to bottom):
1. Forever 21 Bow Barrette | 2. Modcloth Pearl Necklace
3. Marc Jacobs Heart Sweater | 4. Chicwish Tulle Skirt
5. MAC Relentlessly Red Lipstick | 6. Steve Madden Black Pumps
Fit for a Parisian romance film, this ensemble will have you feeling flirty and chic. Pair any midi flared skirt with a cute printed top and pumps for an adorable yet romantic look. Tulle skirts, hearts, pearls, and bows make for a timeless and feminine look, topped off with a classic shade of red lipstick, of course!
BY NIGHT (from top to bottom):
1. Tom Ford Matte Velvet Cherry Lipstick | 2. Lands' End Blazer
3. Free People Sparkle Dress | 4. Oasis Burgundy Heart Watch
5. Coggles Hologram Lips Pouch | 6. Missguided Strappy Silver Sandals
As night falls, strut down the runway like a star as you shimmer in this gorgeous Free People sequined dress. Class it up with a blazer from Lands' End paired with strappy heels and a metallic clutch. Darker burgundy hues tie this look together for a perfect night out with your Valentine!
Whether you’re a fan of the Parisian Chic outfit by day or the Sparkling New Yorker outfit by night, hopefully these ensembles will inspire you to put together the perfect look for your Valentine’s Day plans.
What sort of looks will you be going for this V-day weekend? Let us know in the comments below!