What to Wear: Holiday Party at the Office
It’s the greatest time of year—the season of holiday office parties. Finally time to stash the stuffy suits and pull out the sequins and bling (now, don’t get too carried away now). These get-togethers can be tricky when it comes to an ambiguous dress code. It’s always better to be overdressed in my opinion. Keep it classy with optimal coverage and hem lengths, but let your holiday spirit reign free with sparkly tops, statement jewelry, and personality pieces.
What pieces will you be donning for this year’s festivities?
Don't know what to wear to your office get-together? Check out our suggestions below!
1. PATTERNED PENCIL SKIRT $25, Windsor Black Brocade Foiled Pencil Skirt
2. SUBTLE SPARKLE DRESS $80, Mango Sequins Dress
3. WHITE BLAZER $48, Missguided Cerrie Zip Detail Waterfall Blazer
4. CLASSIC CLUTCH $298, Henri Bendel Debutante Plated Clutch
5. POINTED PUMPS $34, Sylvia Ankle Strap Pointy Stiletto
6. STATEMENT NECKLACE $48, Steve Madden Rose Gold Bib Necklace
7. SEQUIN TOP $220, Paper Crown Carousel Silver Sequin Sleeveless Top