Treat Yourself: Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
With the weather getting chillier, a warm oven and the smell of freshly-baked cookies is all you need. Try out these adorable peanut butter kiss cookies for size!
What You'll Need:
2 bags of Hershey's Kisses
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine butter and peanut butter until smooth.
3. Add sugar, beat eggs.
4. Combine eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
5. Combine egg and peanut butter mixtures and beat until smooth.
6. Add flour, baking soda slowly to mixture.
7. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
8. Roll dough into balls and coat with sugar.
9. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, bake for 8 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and place Hershey's kiss in the middle of each cookie.
11. Bake again for about 2 minutes.
This recipe yields 5 dozen normal sized cookies...enjoy!