Treat Yourself: Nutella Crepes
Breakfast. Of. Champions.
1.5 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup milk
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs.
2. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine.
3. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Spread the batter with a circular motion and coat the pan evenly.
5. Cook the crepe for about a minute, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
6. Spread the nutella and either fold or roll the crepe. Serve hot.
See more great recipes from Tanvi at her blog, Tanvii!