The Top 10 Color Correcting Tutorials Ever
Let's be real, having skin is a full-time job. Sure, concealers do a great job of hiding small breakouts and blemishes and correcting dark circles. However, if you need a little more coverage and correction, color correctors come in various shades that each address your specific skin issues!
Navigating these colorful palettes and products can seem daunting. Stress no more! We've got all the details on which color corrector is right for you and how to use them to their greatest potential. We've also tracked down ten of the GREATEST tutorial videos so you're sure to put your best face forward!
FINDING THE RIGHT COLOR CORRECTOR FOR YOUR NEEDS:
Finding a color correcting concealer is as simple as using the color wheel.
To find which color corrector would work best for you, identify which color your skin issue is, then choose a color that is opposite it on the color wheel. Complimentary colors neutralize each other and expertly concealing even the toughest imperfections.
When using a color corrector, apply foundation first, followed by the color correcting product then concealer on top. Blend the concealer for a flawless, corrected look! Still need help figuring out which color corrector would suit your skin's needs? Check out our FULL guide to color correctors!
1. SPOILER ALERT! Amazing Color Correction with the YSL VoxBox by Influenster
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Neutralizers in Bisque, Violet, and Green
2. City Color COLOR CORRECTION First Impressions by
CC Color Corrector Stick in Green, Yellow, Lavender and Orange
3. How to Use the NYX Color Correcting Palette
4. How to Cover Dark Under Eye Circles - Color Correcting
5. Color Correction: STOP using ORANGE Lipstick! #FixitFriday
6. MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime CC Color Correcting Loose Powder
7. NYX Color Correcting Liquids: Must or Bust?
Nyx Cosmetics Color Correcting Liquid Primer in Pink, Peach, Yellow, Green and Blue
7. COLOR CORRECTING: Everything You NEED To Know
8. How I Contour, Conceal and Correct My Face Using LA GIRL Pro Conceal
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Corrector in Orange, Yellow and Green
9. Neutral Everyday Smokey Eye + COLOR CORRECTION
BECCA Blacklight Targeted Colour Corrector in Peach and Pistachio
10. Xtreme Color Correct - Highlight & Contour
Which tutorial is your favorite? Will you be trying any of these tricks? Let us know in the comments!