The Ultimate Nostalgia Hit from Urban Decay
Inspired by the 70s, '80s, '90s, and '00s
Urban Decay just dropped the perfect stocking stuffers for makeup fans: all-new Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palettes. The Decades Collection features four tape-cassette like mini eyeshadow palettes themed around different decades. Each cruelty-free palette is equipped with six shadows, including both matte and metallic shades that can be used wet or dry.
• Club Hop - light peach shimmer with silver pearls
• I Like It - soft terracotta matte
• Disco Diva - ivory shimmer with silver pearls
• Turn the Beat - black with green, blue, and silver shimmer
• Glitter Scene - iridescent pressed glitter
• Outlandish - mahogany brown shimmer
• Like a V - electric violet with blue reflective shimmer
• Club Scene - golden yellow with red reflective shimmer
• Scrunchie - hot pink matte
• Hart - soft light-pink shimmer
• Dance it Out - purple shimmer with violet, blue, and silver pearls
• Superstar - royal blue matte with silver micro-pearls
• Totally Rad - light pink shimmer with purple micro-pearls
• *69 - light warm-terracotta matte
• Beep Me - white ivory shimmer
• Grunge - dark green with olive green shimmer and black undertone
• Collect Call - dark brick-red matte
• Seattle - pale sky-blue shimmer with blue micro-pearls
• Independent - orange matte with gold pearls
• That's Dope - burnt yellow with red reflective shimmer
• Throwback - ivory shimmer with gold and silver micro-shimmer
• Babyhair - black shimmer with silver pearls
• Ready or Not - red matte with gold pearls
• Y2K - mauve shimmer with blue reflective shift with green pearls
PRO TIp: Here's how to get the best results from your Urban Decay Eyeshadow
- First, prime lids with Eyeshadow Primer Potion for more vibrant, crease-free color that lasts all day.
- Use matte eyeshadow shades as an all-over base for the lids, or in the crease to contour and add balance before creating your eye makeup look.
- With shimmer and glitter eyeshadow shades, use a brush for more sheer color. Use your finger to pack on and press color directly onto the lid for maximum sparkle and minimal fallout.
- Use wet or dry. Mist your brush with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray before using shimmers to create a foiled, almost-wet effect. When working with mattes, dip brush into shadows first before misting with All Nighter for longer-lasting color.
Which Decades Collection palette do you most identify with? Let us know in the comments below and show us what you're working with in the #PaletteLove Gallery!