The Best Prestige Concealers of 2016: 170K Reviews
Based on 170,235 Influenster Reviews
- Chantilly is a very suitable shade for pasty people like me. NARS in general is a great brand for pale people. Chantilly is pretty neutral, but has a subtle yellowish undertone that isn't too noticeable. It isn't overly orange, pink, or peach, which is a big problem for most pale shades of face products across the board. (Estee Lauder, I'm looking at you.)
- It really is radiant. It gives a nice, subtle glow.
- Despite this finish, the coverage is pretty great. It's definitely creamy, but not goopy or thick.
- Great for concealing blemishes, red spots, brown spots, etc.
- Great for both spot concealing and concealing larger areas. I have rosacea that is very prominent on my cheeks in particular, and this covers the redness exceptionally well.
- If Chantilly is too light for you, but you're still a light-skinned person, I think it would make a lovely highlighter, because of its subtle glow.
- This gets used up pretty fast because it's not a huge tube, which is most unfortunate. I love this stuff too much!
- It's expensive, at $36 CAD at Sephora.
- Because of it being a fairly small tube, this makes the high pricetag even more prohibitively expensive. Knowing me and my beauty junkie ways, I'll still grudgingly get the old Visa out anyway, but it will not be without pain!
- It's not the best for concealing under eyes, because it can be a little drying. However, it is certainly possible to use it for this purpose, and use it successfully; it does conceal very well under the eyes. But the drying effect may put you off, and since I have dry skin, I prefer to use a more liquid (less creamy, like this) concealer under the eyes.
Overall, I don't know what I did with my life before I got this concealer. It's just the best. If you don't have it, you don't know what you're missing. ...read more