The Best LUSH Haircare Products: 117K Reviews
Based on 116,622 Influenster Reviews
You might know LUSH for their colorful bath bombs, but the brand has a number of lust-worthy body and haircare products. Some of Influensters favorites just happen to be dedicated to keeping that mane soft and shiny. Based on more than 100K Influenster reviews, these are the absolute best LUSH haircare products.
Let me just say that this is the best shampoo I've ever used. The smell is fantastic. My hair is so so so soft afterward. I did learn that using it too often is a bad idea, so I only use it every other time I wash my hair. (So about once a week, since I wash my hair every 3ish days.) And I get some of that volume I've always wanted. Plus, it seems it's helped my dry scalp as well, somehow! I even use it as body wash sometimes because it's very exfoliating.
Overall, I absolutely adore it. I pair it with Veganese conditioner (when I have the money to afford it) and Roots hair treatment. All of these together make my hair healthier than it's ever been before. No joke. I managed to grow an inch of hair in less than a month with no split ends, which is something that's never happened before. Just remember to take it with a grain of salt--use it too much, and your hair WILL dry out. ...read more
1) It smells SO good. I love the smell of violet. If you love violet this and LUSH's Tuca Tuca perfume (which they dont sell anymore I believe) are for you.
2) It does in fact help get rid of those brassy tones in blonde hair. Its lightened mine up a good bit. BUT be careful how long you leave it in. I read that it could stain hair and out of boredom (and a slight desire for purpley hair) I put it in my hair once while it was dry and left it there for a good 15 minutes before washing out and it gave my hair a nice light purpley hue. Dont worry it'll come out in a few washes.
3) It left my hair smelling good (I know I already said it smells good) and my hair was wonderfully soft. If a large bottle wasn't 30$ and I had disposable income still I'd buy it on the regular.
While I loved it these are a couple of things you may want to know:
1. It can stain your hair.
2. The consistency is on the runnier side.
3. Large bottle is 30$ ...read more
I love shampoo bars, they're one of my favourite things that you can get at Lush and I have had quite a few (will make a list of them and why I got them at the bottom before the tips!) They're so easy to use, they last really long so they're a great bang for your buck, as well as they're easy to travel with! You don't have to worry about airplane restrictions, or they're just easy to put in their tin and throw in your purse, backpack, overnight bag, gym bag, whatever.
They're so easy to use, just wet your hair, rub them around and then put them back in the tin! Easy peasy. I highly recommend after washing, place then in the tin on their edge, stand them up! This will help dry them up and you won't waste much product.
Ones I've owned (and why):
1. Lullaby - Very good for troubled scalps, it helps if you have itchy or irritated or broken out scalps to sooth and repair! (It works, I recommend)
2. New! - The new one is the most recent one I own and it is amazing, it smells really nice and it encourages hair growth which I definitely need as I'm trying to get more length. (Many people I know used this to grow and it worked amazing for them)
3. Brazilliant - This one smells amazing and it is supposed to be super hydrating and take frizz out of those natural curls. Personally, I hated this one! It smelled great but it didn't help my curls like Curly Wurly ever did, not even close. And it broke down in the container after two washes and turned mushy. Very disappointing.
4. Copperhead - This one I got told by Lush staff that it has red henna in it and it is very colour protecting for people with red hair, and I had red hair at the time and it definitely helped me lengthen out the amount of time between getting a touch up. But it turns everything red when you use it!
5. Ro's Argan(?) - I can't remember the exact name. It was a darker pink that was beautiful and it smelled absolutely amazing. I honestly bought this one just for the scent but it made my hair feel so good and clean. It made it very soft and healthy.
- Do keep the bars in the tins.
- If they change colour, or smell bad, throw them out! They're spoiled and not good for your hair.
- Stand them up on edge in the little container til they dry out on both sides them wipe off the edge, wipe out the tin, and store them away to make them last longer. ...read more