Is it just us, or did winter really drain the color from your skin? We’re looking pretty ghostly right now, and are in desperate need for good tan. Although we can’t exactly jet off to St.Tropez, we can get a St.Tropez tan in just a few hours. We’re talking about St.Tropez’s Purity Self Tan Bronzing Water Gel.
The newest addition to the Purity range, this clear and lightweight gel-to-water formula develops into a natural, golden tan in just three hours. With no need to rinse off, this refreshing, non-sticky and fast-absorbing gel provides up to 72 hours of hydration for a longer lasting and more even tan. We’re sending it, along with the Purity Self Tan Bronzing Face Mist and Applicator Mitt to some lucky Influensters in our latest VoxBox.
This tropically scented formula transforms from gel to water upon contact with skin. It won’t feel sticky nor will it transfer onto sheets or clothes. The best part? It’s made with good-for-you ingredients like hyaluronic acid for immense hydration and 100 percent naturally derived tanning actives and hibiscus extract. Here’s how to apply:
1. Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Immediately prior to application, moisturize any dry areas including elbows, knees, ankles, and feet.
2. For best results, apply using the St.Tropez Applicator Mitt in long sweeping motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up. Then for your back, turn the mitt back to front and start applying in the same way.
3. Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
4. No need to rinse off. Before getting skin wet, allow eight hours for your natural looking tan to fully develop.
5. To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturize daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
NOTE: This formula goes on clear, but will darken over time.
The delicate face mist easily absorbs into skin under or over make-up, as a primer and setting spray, with no need to rub or blend in. Within four to eight hours, it will develop into a flawless golden glow that smells beautiful (none of that fake self-tanner smell), with no transfer onto clothing or bedding. Spritz as often as desired throughout the day to refresh skin and boost your glow. Use every day for a tan that lasts for days and fades evenly.
The most important thing to do when using self-tanners is to exfoliate first! This will help the tan go on evenly. If there are dry patches of skin, the tan will sink into those areas more deeply, resulting in a patchy look. If you shave, you should also do that beforehand, too, because doing it after can actually take the tan off.
Ready to get your tan on?! We can’t wait to see your #StTropezxInfluenster pics on Instagram! Didn’t get this VoxBox? Learn how you could get one here.