St. Patrick's Day Fashion: A Pinch of Green
St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect holiday to celebrate the start of spring as the snow finally melts for good and the green grass starts to peek through once again. Bright green hues are just the pop of color you'll need to announce your spring wardrobe, plus you'll avoid the pesky pinchers! Check out some of our (lucky number) 7 favorite picks for ways to add that perfect pinch of green to your St. Patrick’s Day ensemble.
Not to mention, it really is your lucky day — you can find all these for a steal as nothing’s over $50!
1. Forever 21 Classic Bow Barette ($2.90)
2. Free People All for U Bra ($38)
3. Essie “Shake Your $$ Maker” Nail Polish ($8)
4. ZARA Tie-belt Midi Skirt ($32)
5. H&M Premium Quality Silk Blouse: ($49.95)
6. Land’s End Pattern Twill Pants ($25)
7. Nasty Gal Criminal Boots ($39.20)
What are some of your favorite green pieces to bring out for this St. Patrick’s Day? Where do you shop for your most festive outfits? Tell us in the comments below!