Are spicy cocktails your drink of choice? These lava-like cocktails are going to put your palate to the test! And, despite the heat wave you may experience from sipping, crafting the drinks will be no sweat at all. Prepare for a flavor blast overload with the cocktail recipes below.
0.5 oz. fresh lime juice
1 tsp hot sauce
1 dash(es) worcestershire sauce
3 oz. Mexican-style beer
4 oz. tomato and clam juice
1. Combine first five ingredients in an ice-filled shaker.
2. Shake well and strain into an ice filled glass rimmed with chili- salt.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge.
2 tsp salt
2 dashes Tabasco sauce
240 ml beer
75 ml tomato juice
2 tsp chili peppers
1. Grind red chili flakes and sea salt to make chili-salt rim.
2. Rub a cut lime around the rim of a tall glass to moisten, and dip the glass rim into the chili-salt mixture.
3. Pour five dashes Tabasco Chipotle Sauce, 75ml tomato juice, 15ml lime juice, and 240ml Mexican beer into glass.
4. Stir, add a prawn skewer and serve.
Green Pepper Cocktail
¼ cup watermelon chunks
1-1/2 ounces tequila blanco
¾ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
½ ounce agave nectar
½ teaspoon Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce
Lime wheel for garnish
1. Place watermelon chunks in a cocktail strainer and muddle.
2. Add remaining ingredients except for garnish and fill shaker with ice.
3. Shake and double strain into a chilled glass.
4. Garnish with a lime wheel
What's your drink of choice? Tell us in the comments below!