Recipe: Mini Cheesecake Brownies
Better than a mix
The only thing better than brownies are cheesecake brownies. The creamy, cheesey swirl atop the fudgey chocolate of the brownie elevates this baker's classic. While this recipe yields 20 "mini" Cheesecake Brownies, the size is really up to you - cut them into the sizes (and shapes!) that work best for your needs.
Ingredients for Mini Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 oz Baker’s Chocolate (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup zero calorie sweetener
- 3 eggs, large
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Quest Fudgey Brownie Candy Bites, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt the chocolate, butter and sweetener until smooth and then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs, almond flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder and salt until a batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped Quest Fudgey Brownie Candy Bites and transfer the batter to the pan and spread it out evenly to the edges.
- Place the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and using a handheld mixer, beat until fluffy, about 1 minutes.
- Add in sweetener and egg and mix until combined.
- Drop the cheesecake swirl ingredients over the brownie layer in dollops.
- Use a knife to swirl them together.
- Bake the brownies for 24-28 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool at room temp before cutting into 20 squares and serve
If you're looking for more recipes, check out: Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies, Candy Bites Dip, new brunch faves and cocktails. Or go straight to the source with the new Atkins 100 Eating Solution book by Colette Heimowitz.
We want to see what you're baking! Share a pic of your cookies, muffins, or other goodies in our #Sweettooth Gallery (Influenster app required to upload photos.)