Recipe: A Protein-Forward Candy Bites Dip to Pair with Fruit
Sweet, simple, and packed with protein
If you're looking for a sweet addition to fresh fruit, or a quick way to spice up some pretzels, try this Candy Bites Dip recipe from Quest Nutrition. Perfect for a family-friendly snack or as an addition to a party tray, this five-minute recipe is infinitely customizable to taste and ingredients.
Ingredients for Gooey Caramel Candy Bites Dip
- 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (Try this banana option or Skippy with Honey)
- 1/2 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 Quest Gooey Caramel Candy Bites, chopped
- Add yogurt (1 cup) to a mixing bowl
- Add in the protein powder and peanut butter (1 tbsp)
- Mix until fully combined
- Add in 3/4 of the chopped candy bites.
- Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a serving dish (if you'd like)
- Top with remaining candy bites and serve with your favorite fruit
If you're looking for more recipes, check out our other articles: Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies, new brunch faves, Cheesecake Brownies, and cocktails. Or go straight to the source with the new Atkins 100 Eating Solution book by Colette Heimowitz.
However you indulge, we want to see what you're making! Share a pic of your cookies, muffins, or other goodies in our #Sweettooth Gallery (Influenster app required to upload photos.)