Recipe: 4-Ingredient Protein Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups
Easy to make, easier to devour.
Chocolate and peanut butter lovers, rejoice. This home-made, healthier version of your favorite candy only requires four ingredients and minimal prep time, thanks to Quest Nutrition. It takes the classic chocolate peanut butter cup and throws in a twist - a cookie dough filling packed with protein!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cups
- 1 cup chocolate chips (try Lily's Sugar Free dark chocolate)
- 4 tsp natural peanut butter (we used Crazy Richard's)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar
- Cut your Quest bar into 8 evenly sized pieces and set aside
- Place 8 mini cupcake liners on a plate or baking sheet
- In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together until smooth
- Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate into the bottom of each liner
- Place a piece of the Cookie Dough Quest Bar into the center of the chocolate and press it down
- Cover the cookie dough piece with 1/2 teaspon of peanut butter
- Finish off with another 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate
- Repeat 7 more times
- Place cups into freezer and chill for 15 minutes
If you're looking for more fun recipes, check out our other articles: TikTok's Whipped Lemonade, 5 Dairy-Free Cheesecake Alternatives, Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies, new brunch faves, Protein-Forward Candy Dip, Cheesecake Brownies, and cocktails.
However you indulge, we want to see what you're making! Share a pic of your cookies, muffins, or other goodies in our #Sweettooth Gallery (Influenster app required to upload photos.)