Plastic Fantastic Doll Halloween Makeup DIY
"Life in plastic, it's fantastic!" Or is it? This creepy, yet pretty, Halloween makeup look from NYX and Mimi Choi, professional makeup artist and creative illusionist, has us rethinking how fantastic the plastic life really is. That being said, this DIY video makeup tutorial and step-by-step instructions are all kinds of fantastic, check it out:
Plastic Fantastic Doll Halloween Makeup DIY:
For the distorted lip:
4. Apply the matching Suede Matte Lipstick in Spicy and add depth the lip corners using Epic Wear Liner in Black.
5. Paint the staples using Epic Wear Liner in Black and highlight them with Epic Wear Liner in White.
For the illusion eyes:
1. To create the illusion on closed eyelids, add the white shade from the SFX Palette in Primary on the lid, and set with High Definition Finishing Powder in Translucent.
2. Draw the shape of an eyeball on the white base using Epic Wear Liner in Black and fill in with any color to create the eye shade you want (blue was used).
3. Add strip lashes to the middle of the eyelid and lower lash line to give the illusion of an opened eye.
For the nose bandage:
1. Draw a white rectangle across the nose using the white shade from the SFX Palette in Primary and set with High Definition Finishing Powder in Translucent.
2. Draw on the grey tape using a thin liner brush and the grey shade from the SFX Palette in Primary.
Do you want to recreate this look? Let us know in the comments!