#NationalCakeDay: Cake Recipes Galore
Who CARES if #NationalCakeDay is the day before Thanksgiving? That just means more good food in a span of 48 hour! Starting off the holiday festivities early with your favorite cakes sounds like an ideal Thanksgiving break to me. For your convenience, I’ve put together five of the most popular and classic recipes so you can celebrate accordingly. Let them eat cake!
1. Super Lemon Bundt Cake (via Sprinkle Some Sugar)
2. Beyond Wonderful Red Velvet Cake (via Culinary Chat)
3. The Best Carrot Cake (via Gimme Some Oven)
4. Salted Caramel Cheesecake (via Joy the Baker)
5. Triple Chocolate Layer Cake (via Sally's Baking Addiction)
What's your favorite kind of cake? Let me know in the comments below!