DIY Detox Bath
Carving out alone time to de-stress, meditate and unwind in our busy schedule can be tough. Whether it’s balancing school, work or life in general, it leaves little time to indulge. Allowing our bodies and minds time to rest and rid themselves of toxins is very essential in staying healthy. If you’re not feeling your best you can’t give 100 percent.
While there are many ways to detox, one of the easiest and most relaxing is through a detox bath. The best part? They’re amazingly easy to make at home. You can get all the benefits you’d find in a high-end spa bath at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home.
- 1/3 cup of Dr. Teals Epsom salt
- ½ tsp of ground ginger
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Draw a bath with hot water, as hot as you handle. As the water is filling the tub, add all of the dry ingredients and the vinegar. The flowing water will help mix it, but make sure to mix it up well. (If your water turns yellow or orange, that’s just the ginger and the vinegar).
- Soak for about 40 minutes and relax.
This combo draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones, and balances your pH levels.
Would you try this cleanse? Let us know in the comments below!