Lunchtime!: Grilled Chicken Sandwich Wraps
A good sandwich wrap is a fresh lunch that leaves you satisfied and refreshed. You can use your favorite salad dressing on these, but I like to use greek yogurt mixed with lemon and pepper to give this wrap a low calorie kick. It’s a lunch that you can look forward to everyday. Plus, you can prepare your grilled chicken earlier in the week to make this a super fast creation.
seasoned grilled chicken breast
1 handful of washed lettuce or salad greens
1 tsp parmesan cheese
¼ tomato diced or sliced
1 large flour tortilla
2 tablespoons greek yogurt
¼ tsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice the grilled chicken breast on a bias.
2. Spread the chicken, lettuce, and parmesan across the center of a tortilla.
3. Whisk together the greek yogurt, lemon, salt, and pepper.
4. Drizzle the yogurt dressing across the chicken and greens.
5. Fold in ends of tortilla and roll into a tight wrap.
6. Cut the wrap in half on a bias.
7. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator in not eating immediately.
See more delicious recipes from Daisy at her blog, The It Mom!