Color and Condition Your Hair With Kristin Ess
Refresh your look
Are you looking to add or refresh color to your hair? Kristin Ess is here to save the day, thanks to the Kristin Ess Color Conditioner! This conditioner will gently deposit pigment and can be applied on both wet hair or on dry hair for a more intense result. All of these amazing shades are free of ammonia and peroxide.
How to apply on wet hair:
1. For best results, shampoo with a clarifying shampoo first.
2. Towel dry to remove excess water.
3. With gloves on, apply on damp hair and work conditioner through evenly. Comb through hair for a more even consistency.
4. Allow the conditioner to sit for 5 - 10 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly.
How to apply on dry hair:
1. With gloves on, apply to clean, dry hair and work the conditioner evenly. Comb through for a move even consistency.
2. Allow the conditioner to sit for 5 – 10 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Tip: You can mix this with your non-pigmented conditioner for a more subtle result.
NOTE: This VoxBox has already been sent to some lucky members. Want to learn how you can qualify for a VoxBox? Click here.
Would you try this color conditioner? Let us know in the comments!