Influensters' Most Buzzed-About Hot Chocolate Ingredients
We're sipping on some of our favorite cool weather musts warm up. One of our favorites without a doubt is hot chocolate! To see exactly what makes the perfect cup of hot chocolate, we turned to our trusty food-loving Influensters to see just what ingredients they're buzzing about.
Based on more than 40,000 reviews, we found the top-reviewed products on Influenster based on ratings, volume and recency of reviews. And with that, we learned everything Influensters are using to mix up the perfect cup of hot chocolate. See which ingredients foodies are turning to for a sweet, cocoa-y sip.
Ready to add those tasty treats to your next shopping list? Check them all out below!
- Wilton Flowerful Medley Sprinkles Set
- Kraft Cool Whip
- McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- Starbucks® Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee
- Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- LorAnn Oils Peppermint Oil, Natural
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Original
- Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers Hot Cocoa Mix
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
What is a must-add ingredient to make your hot chocolate the best around? Share below!