Hourglass' New Liquid Foundation is Sure to Become a Fan Favorite
We're here for it.
Attention beauty lovers! Hourglass Cosmetics is launching a new liquid foundation, and we already know it’s going to be a huge hit. Vanish Seamless Liquid Foundation is the sequel to the brand’s highly popular foundation stick. Rated #1 on Influenster and last year’s Reviewers’ Choice Winner, the Vanish™ formula provides maximum coverage for flawless skin with a seamless finish. Now in liquid form, this lightweight and buildable foundation is here to take a permanent stance on our vanity. Plus, it's being sent ot 500 lucky Influensters to try in our latest VoxBox.
How to apply
- Start on hydrated skin—no primer necessary!
- Apply 1/2 of a pump and dot product onto face.
- Blend using a foundation brush or damp makeup sponge.
Top pro tips
The neat thing about this foundation is the type of coverage it delivers. You can use it for light to medium to full coverage. Here are some pro tips to help you achieve each look. Watch the video below for the step-by-step!
- Targeted Coverage: Mix a little foundation with Hourglass Cosmetics' Veil Translucent Setting Powder, and apply on blemishes or under the eyes.
- Sheer Coverage: Apply foundation to a damp makeup sponge, and then onto face. A damp sponge will add luminosity!
- Diffused Coverage: Use a brush with flexible bristles to disperse the product.
- Fullest Coverage: A densely packed foundation brush will lay down more product for instant full coverage. Use short, circular motions to blend.
We can’t to hear everyone’s first impressions! Didn’t get this VoxBox? Learn how you could get one here.