Healthy Bites: Salt & Vinegar Kale Chips
The possibilities for kale chips are endless! You can't go wrong with a cheesy kale chip or just plain olive oil with a dash of salt, but today we decided to show you how to make salt & vinegar kale chips.
1. Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
2. De-stem your kale, rip into chip sized pieces and then wash and dry completely; this will ensure a crispy chip.
3. Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil and ACV into the zip bag along with a pinch or two of salt.
4. Add the kale to the bag, push out the air and zip close and then massage your kale with oil, vinegar, and salt.
5. Pour out onto a sheet pan and toss into the oven for 30-40 minutes until crispy.
6. Allow to cool for 5 or so minutes on the sheet pan before gobbling up.
What are you favorite kinds of kale chips? I love cheesy kale chips made in the dehydrator but when I’m in a pinch I like to do olive oil, tamari, nutritional yeast and a dash of pepper (same directions as above) and toss them in the oven for quick crisping.
See more delicious (and holistic!) recipes from Lindsay at her blog, Running With Tongs!