No matter how you plan to celebrate Halloween this year, whether it be virtually, with your quaren-team, or trunk or treating with the kiddos, a Halloween eye makeup look can dress you up enough without you having to commit to a full-on costume. And you can even use the makeup products you likely already own. So, let's just check the budget-friendly and convenience boxes. Sold? For a Halloween costume without too much fuss try this '60s icon Twiggy makeup look:
The Twiggy Makeup Look: a doe-eyed, lashy stare à la '60s model
Two sets of different length false lashes like KISS Blooming Lashes in Camellia and Jasmine ($4.99) *We used Camellia for the top, Jasmine for the bottom.
A palette with white pigment like Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Palette 4 ($49)
Inky black eyeliner like Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper ($20)
Soft pink lip gloss like Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in Be My Ballerina ($4.99)
The Twiggy Makeup Method:
1. Because the focus of this look is on the lashes, start by creating the liner look that will frame your peepers. Using an eyeliner brush, apply a thin line of white eye shadow on the bottom lash line from the inner eye toward the outer corner, extending outward in a cat eye motion.
2. Apply a solid thin line of black liner underneath the white line. Follow the length of the white line, extending the black liner outward in a cat eye flick. Carefully, continue to trace the white line along the inner eye, creating a point at the tear duct.
3. Apply a thin line of black eye liner on the top lash line.
4. Complete the eye look with your longer false lashes applied on the bottom lash line and your shorter lash set on top. Use your white shadow and black liner to blend the lashes into the lash line if needed.
5. Finish off with a soft pink lip gloss, and voilà!
What Halloween makeup looks have you tried? What are your Halloween plans this year? Let us know!