15-Minute Halloween Eye Makeup: Twiggy
When it comes to dressing up, Halloween is the time to go all out. But, planning a winning costume doesn't have to mean months of preparation and beaucoup bucks dropped. In fact, many Halloween looks can be created with the makeup you already have in your beauty kit!
If that doesn't sound easy enough, many of our beauty-centric costume ideas rely solely on a stellar eye look. With that in mind, we created four super easy eye looks to try this Halloween using the makeup products you likely already own! First up on our list: '60s icon Twiggy.
The Look: a doe-eyed, lashy stare à la '60s model Twiggy
Two sets of different length false lashes like KISS Blooming Lashes in Camellia and Jasmine ($4.99) *We used Camellia for the top, Jasmine for the bottom.
A palette with white pigment like Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Palette 4 ($49)
Inky black eyeliner like Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper ($20)
Soft pink lip gloss like Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in Be My Ballerina ($4.99)
1. Because the focus of this look is on the lashes, start by creating the liner look that will frame your peepers. Using an eyeliner brush, apply a thin line of white eye shadow on the bottom lash line from the inner eye toward the outer corner, extending outward in a cat eye motion.
2. Apply a solid thin line of black liner underneath the white line. Follow the length of the white line, extending the black liner outward in a cat eye flick. Carefully, continue to trace the white line along the inner eye, creating a point at the tear duct.
3. Apply a thin line of black eye liner on the top lash line.
4. Complete the eye look with your longer false lashes applied on the bottom lash line and your shorter lash set on top. Use your white shadow and black liner to blend the lashes into the lash line if needed.
5. Finish off with a soft pink lip gloss, and voilà!
What Halloween makeup looks have you tried? What are your go-to products? Let us know!