Gift Guide: For the Fashionista
1. These fabulous Over the Knee Embellished Socks in Ivory are the perfect cold-weather accessory for a boot and bootie loving fashionista.
2. I absolutely swear by this adhesive silicone Freebra kit. It molds to your body, stays put, and instantly simplifies your ability to wear backless, strapless, and other challenging tops/blouses. For less than the price of a couple cups of coffee, you get the reusable bra pad, and two sets of reusable pasties. This is an inexpensive but priceless closet staple!
3. You can always play it safe with a statement necklace in a timeless but elegant art deco style, like this Faceted Stone Necklace from Windsor.
4. Gold and silver foil temporary flash tattoos are trending big time. They make an unexpected but eye catching accessory, plus they're great for sharing with friends!
5. An anti-friction foot balm from Sole Goddess is the practical choice for a shoe lover. It is such a useful tool for breaking in new shoes and preventing blisters and unnecessary soreness.
6. Ever been to the infamous Prada Marfa art installation in Texas? Gift a travel-loving and minimalist fashionista with this framed poster print which references an amazing road trip landmark and pays double homage to Gossip Girl and designer Prada goods.
7. For something a little bit girly but still very versatile, opt for this dainty Gold Leaf Ring.
8. You can't go wrong with this classic Wool Panama Hat from Windsor. It goes with everything and comes in black, navy, and burgundy!
Want even more tips and budget inspiration? Visit Lisa's blog: Think Like a Boss Lady!
If you want to see more Gift Guides click here!