Gift Guide: For the Beauty Maven
Don't worry if you were so busy stuffing your face with turkey and pie during your Thanksgiving holiday that you completely missed the shopping deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. For your convenience, I've rounded up some great gift options for the beauty maven in your life.
And the best part of all? Each idea costs less than $25!
1. Lipchic Lipstick Sealer is a crowd favorite that will keep lipstick on your lips and off faces, coffee mugs, and your clothing.
2. Tocca "Cleopatra" perfume is one of my favorite feminine scents and it's ultra luxurious. This miniature version is purse and travel ready -- plus, Influensters love its juicy grapefruit and soothing cucumber notes.
3. Practical and useful, give the gift of whiter smiles with Crest 3D Whitestrips!
4. All A Glow Contouring Face Palette by Sephora. It's affordable but has rave reviews and is a great contouring kit for the budding or experienced makeup artist.
5. The much coveted Beauty Blender, for seamless and dewey makeup application.
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for sculpting gorgeous brows. Influensters are big fans of this easy to use pencil and the buildable color for either a natural or dramatic look.
7. Get creative with the JINsoon Matte Maker Nail Polish. Just layer over your favorite nail lacquer for a perfectly matte finish that dries in seconds.
8. Tangle Teezer brush, which painlessly detangles wet or dry hair like a hot knife cutting through butter. Another Influenster favorite that is sure to please your beauty-loving friend or family member!
Want even more tips and budget inspiration? Visit Lisa's blog: Think Like a Boss Lady!