Flower Headband for your Favorite Little Ones
Ever since I heard the words: “it’s a girl” I’ve been oohing and aahing over all the cute baby girl stuff that I want to make. First up are fabric flower baby headbands.
What You'll Need:
Hot glue gun
Stretchy headbands (mine are from Pick Your Plum)
How You'll Do It:
1. First cut circles from your fabric in three different sizes. You’ll need 5 of the largest – 2 1/4″, then four of 2″ and four of 1 3/4″.
2. Save one of the largest circle for the base. Grab another large circle and put a small dab of hot glue in the center. Fold in half and pinch at the glue spot in the center.
3. Bring the left and right sides of the circle to the center. That’s your first petal. Make 3 more large, 4 medium and 4 small petals.
4. Hot glue the petals onto the base circle with the points towards the center. Start with the large petals first, then add a layer of the medium petals next and finish with the small petals.
5. The finished flower should look something like the image on the bottom right above. Except for the blue pen lines. I goofed and traced my circle on the right side of the fabric.
Here's my adorable granddaughter showing off her new fabric flower headband! I’d love to hear about anything you’ve made for the baby girl in your life!
If you'd like to get more DIYs, tips, and tricks from her just head to her blog createandbabble.com!