5 Reasons Why Your Baby Deserves WaterWipes
With Mother's Day right around the corner, we figured, why not spoil our Influenster moms with something special? Our newborn mommas need a little lovin'! That's why we sent 2,000 sample-sizes of WaterWipes to our top-reviewing mommies! Get excited, ladies–WaterWipes are truly one of a kind. These on-the-go baby wipes are the only chemical free wipes made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract. Perfect for your baby's sensitive skin–even newborns! And that's not all–below we've rounded up five reasons why your baby needs WaterWipes in their life.
1. They're chemical free: They offer skincare peace of mind for everyone because they're carefully designed to be gentle on babies’ sensitive skin
2. They contain just two ingredients: Water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract. Fun fact–grapefruit seed extract is actually a natural skin conditioner known for its moisturizing benefits.
3. They're notably recognized by medical institutions: WaterWipes was awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
4. They're hypoallergenic: The wipes are soft and less abrasive than applying water with a washcloth or gauze.
5. They’re worth it: When you know what’s going on your baby’s skin, you have one less thing to worry about. Buy in bulk at your favorite retailers like Amazon, Walmart and Target.
Here's what Influensters are saying:
"Excellent product! I have a baby with eczema and ichthyosis, so finding wipes that don't have any additives that could be harmful to his skin is SO important. Even sensitive baby wipes often have some type of perfume, dyes, or other chemicals in them - and they too can cause the skin to become irritated or even dry out. Water Wipes are 99.9% water and 0.01% grapefruit seed extract, you cannot get anymore pure than that, unless you make wipes yourself. Not only are these pure wipes and perfect for any baby, child, or adult... but they are also extremely durable! I tried and tried to rip them apart, and it requires quite a bit of hand strength and pulling - even then they are not destroyed like traditional name/store brand wipes. These are a wonderful baby or beauty product and I strongly recommend them! Give them a whirl, you won't be disappointed!"
"SO, so, so, so happy to see these on here! One thing I didn't know until the very end of my pregnancy was that you're not supposed to use traditional baby wipes for the first few weeks. Our doctor told us to use wet cloth with just water. This was really inconvenient, especially in the middle of the night, getting a bowl of warm water and wetting napkins, sometimes spilling the water... gah! I then found a "my newborn experience" video on youtube where the new mom shared her love for these wipes. I immediately purchased them and our doctor ok'd them as they are composed of strictly water and fruit extract and don't have nay harsh chemicals for even the most sensitive of skin! I once ran out and so we used Pamper's wipes (baby was 2 months at the time) and she got such a bad rash that we stocked up on the WaterWipes through Amazon and haven't looked back since. :)"
Have you tried WaterWipes? Write your honest review today and spark a conversation with other Influenster moms in the comments below!