Weird Product Alert: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Leave it to the skincare geniuses of the world to introduce us to another product we can’t take our eyes off of. Cue the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask–most likely your new (and totally quirky) best friend. This bubble clay mask is exactly how it sounds–a mask that elevates into a bubble on top of your skin. If this doesn’t scream slumber party photo op, we don’t know what does! Allow us to give you the breakdown on this skin-boosting product!
The scoop: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Masks are packed with charcoal powder that bubbles as it clears off dead skin cells and lifts pore-clogging dirt.
What it does for your skin: It’s essentially just another way to exfoliate and unclog your pores. Its powerful nutrients will leave your skin feeling extra replenished and smooth for a youthful glow.
What to expect and how to use it:
1. Use the provided spatula to scoop out a dime size amount and apply it evenly onto your face.
2. Avoid applying too close to the eyes, nostrils, and lips, as the product will begin to bubble up.
3. After about five minutes, the gooey clay will transform into a foam.
4. Gently massage the bubbly mask all over your face for 1-2 minutes. You'll notice a bit of tingling.
5. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
6. Voilà! Glowing and smooth skin.
When and how often to use it:
In the morning or at night two or three times a week.
And, if you're curious to know what it looks like on...
What are your thoughts on this mask? Is it something you'd be interested in trying? Tell us in the comments below!
Are you a member of Influenster? Join now!