If you have curly hair, you know the struggles of detangling wet hair. It probably involves yanking hair, breaking brushes, and shaking out your overworked arms. Well, you can say good bye to that time-consuming, painful mess! With DevaCurl Wash Day Wonder, your shower routine is about to get so much easier! Follow these easy steps and you’ll never dread wash day again.
1. First things first, wet hair to saturate your curls. You always want to detangle on wet hair to help minimize breakage and maximize slip.
2. Apply a small amount of Wash Day Wonder Pre-Cleanse Slip Detangler to hair. Thanks to pracaxi oil, it provides a ton of slip. Apply the detangler all over your hair and get to work on those curls, girl!
3. Then, add a palm-size amount of the detangler and run through curls section-by-section (for extra moisture, don't rinse yet). Make sure to give each section the same amount of #WashDayWonder love!
PRO TIP: To keep things manageable, split hair into 4 sections.
CLEAN & MOISTURIZE
4. Use No-Poo Decadence to gently cleanse hair without stripping away natural oils. This classic DevaCurl cleanser is a must-have!
5. Moving hands from ends to roots, apply One Condition Decadence throughout hair. This rich conditioner makes strands feel silky smooth!
6. To add even more moisture (because girl you know you’ll need it for those curls), apply some Heaven in Hair Deep Conditioner into hair.
PRO TIP: Extra moisture is key for soft curls, so don’t skimp on the conditioner!
8. Then, use the DevaTowel to absorb extra product. It's 100% microfiber so it won't disrupt your curls.
9. Dry hair section by section with your DevaDryer and DevaFuser. This unique diffuser attachment is shaped like a hand so it doesn't disrupt your curls, but still gets right at your roots for extra volume.
10. It's time for the last step—fluff your curls and you’re ready to go! Feeling extra proud of your curls? Snap a #WashDayWonder selfie and show us what you're working with!
PRO TIP: Hold the DevaFuser near the scalp to dry the roots first. Then, cradle, scrunch, and hold.
Do YOU need DevaCurl Wash Day Wonder? Let us know your curly hair routine in the comments!