National Dog Day may be on August 26th, but Influenster HQ is always celebrating our four-legged friends. As a dog-friendly office, we love to pamper our pets. These furry Influensters deserve only the best, which is why we spoil them with BarkBox! This monthly box is full of fun toys, treats, and chews to keep the doggos busy while we work. And guess what? For a limited time only, you can get your first BarkBox for ONLY $5, when you subscribe to a 6 or 12-month plan! Each box normally goes for $21-$25/month depending on the plan, but you would get it for just $5! How pawsome is that?!
Every month, BarkBox will send you the best all-natural treats and playful toys to match your dog’s unique needs! Whether he’s a big dog who likes plush toys or a tiny poodle who loves raw hides, there’s something for him. If your dog tends to rip apart toys, BarkBox will curate a box to withstand even the sharpest teeth! Save a trip to the pet store, and give your very good boy or girl the perfect token of appreciation—on National Dog Day and everyday! Trust us, your pup is going to be so excited!
Inside every BarkBox are two toys, two full-size bags of treats, and a chew! Each box is designed in-house with a new surprise theme that changes monthly. Think “Chewrassic Bark” full of dinosaur goodies or “The Good, The Bad, and the Pugly” full of western-themed treats!
Since we’re big fans of dogs here, we want to dedicate National Dog Day to some of our favorite co-workers. Keep reading to meet our four-legged friends and hear about their favorite BarkBox toy!
1. Chaplin, Lab Mix (5.5 y/o): "He loves his little 4-month old human sister but misses the days when he was the only child." BarkBox Fave: He's a big of Johnny Apple Squeaks
2. Nox, Cavapoo (8 m/o): "This farm girl came to the Big Apple in the middle of a blizzard. Meeting people and eating peanut butter are her favorite things to do. BarkBox Fave: She has a crush on Monsieur Acorn.
3. Koda, Corgi / Australian Cattle Dog Mix (6 m/o): "She's a rambunctious little ball of energy who loves people and running around in circles." BarkBox Fave: She loves playing tug-of-war with Anarchic Andy!
4. Sadie, Chocolate Lab (9 y/o): "She has bad hips, so she sees a chiropractor, water therapist, and a personal masseuse on a weekly basis. We treat her like a princess." BarkBox Fave: The Peanut Butter & Banana CBD Biscuits are doing wonders for her arthritis!
5. Eevee, Great Pyrenees/Lab Mix (5 m/o): "We rescued her two months ago and she was quite shy. Now she's the happiest pup who loves everyone and any dog she meets." BarkBox Fave: She's easily distracted by the Best Balls Ever.
6. Beau, Mixed Breed (3.5 y/o): "He has been described as the happiest dog in the world. His tail is always wagging and he smiles like a human." BarkBox Fave: He's obsessed with Barklyn Bacon Bagels.
7. Oliver aka Ollie, Toy Poodle (6 y/o): Little Ollie underestimates his size and likes to go up to the biggest dogs in the park. BarkBox Fave: He'll do anything for Bark Pops.
How are you celebrating National Dog Day? Tell us about your pup in the comments and make sure you sign up now to get your FIRST BARKBOX for only $5!