Healthy, Delicious Butternut Squash Brownies
Why sacrifice taste for health when you can have both? With this super-healthy and delicious treat, you will never feel bad about eating a brownie again! Did we mention these brownies are filled with protein, antioxidants, and vitamin C? Enjoy as a post-workout reward or as a sweet treat!
½ Cup butternut squash puree
1 Teaspoon vanilla
1 Cup sugar
2/3 Cup flour
½ Cup cocoa
½ Teaspoon baking powder
½ Teaspoon salt
½ Teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 8-inch pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the puree, eggs, and vanilla. Add and stir in sugar.
3. Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Place the batter into a non-stick 8x8- or 9-inch pan (Influensters love this one) and bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, and let cool.
6. Cut into squares and serve!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Have you ever tried these? Would you?! Let us know in the comments below!