Best Winter Crafts for Kids
When it comes to keeping your kiddo active in the winter it can sometimes be hard to not plop them in front of one of their favorite movies. Keep your kids active and playful this winter and try some of these super fun and simple winter activities!
Sometimes it’s just too cold to leave your house, and your little one may be begging you to play in the snow! This fun sparkly snow like alternative is incredibly easy and will keep your kids busy
What You'll Need:
+ 2 cups of white school glue
+ 1 & 1/2 cups of very warm water
+ 3/4 teaspoons of borax
+ 1 & 1/3 cups very warm water
1) Combine the 2 cups of glue and 1 & 1/2 cups of very warm water
2) In a second bowl combine the borax and the 1 & 1/3 cups very warm water
3) Mix both bowls well and combine
4) After the two mixtures are combined together start mixing with your hands ( the kids love this part) the snow slime mixture will slowly start to form!
5) Once the snow slime is formed you can add glitter to make the snow slime sparkle!
6) For a finish touch and a true snow like feel make the mixture cole by storing it in a zip seal bag in the fridge before and after play.
Easy Winter Bird Feeder
This craft is not only fun for your kids but a great learning experience as well! Your kids will enjoy making these bird feeders and seeing the cute birds enjoy them as well!
What You’ll Need:
1) Your kiddos will love this because they can get creative with the pipe cleaner and wire! Bend either material into any shape and string on the Cheerios
2) Twist the wire together ti secure the ends
3) Add a ribbon to the wire for hanging purposes!
What is better in the winter than a warm bath? Your little ones will have a blast in the tub with these super easy (and easy cleaning) bathtub paints!
What You’ll Need:
+ 1 cup shaving cream (per colour)
+ 3 – 6 drops of food colouring
+ Paint brush (Optional)
1) For each color you want you will need 1 cup of shaving cream
2) Simply squirt out 1 cup of shaving cream into any type of container
3) add a few drops of food colouring and mix well and enjoy!
Winter doesn't have to be a drag for you kids, keep them cozied up inside with the creative and fun activities! What is your favorite way to keep your kids warm in the winter? Let us know in the comments below