Trending Now: Peel-Off Beauty
As beauty fanatics, we’re always intrigued by unconventional hacks or products that have the potential to upgrade our beauty game. So, when we first heard the term "peel-off beauty," our ears instantly perked. Originating from South Korea’s ahead-of-the-curve beauty market, these wild products have gained extreme popularity here in the States. Allow us to introduce you to two completely ground-breaking products.
The scoop: Currently peel-off makeup is most popular in two categories: lip stains and brow gel. It's essentially ideal for when you want an extra long-lasting look.
Berrisom Opps My Lip Tint Pack
How it works:
1. Prep your lips by clearing other lip product residue from your lips.
2. Apple a decent amount of thick gel and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes.
3. When it’s dry, peel off the product with one sweep. And, voila! You have perfectly stained lips.
Etude House Tint My Brows Gel
How it works:
1. Make sure your brows are squeaky clean of any other product.
2. Apply a small amount of gel onto your brows, following its natural shape.
3. Leave it on for two hours to let the color transfer and when it’s completely dry, gently peel the gel off.
Would you be interested in peel-off beauty? Tell us in the comments below!
And while you're at it, join Influenster today!