As Seen on Tiktok: Whipped Lemonade Recipe
Whip it, whip it good
Users of the video sharing platform Tiktok regularly "discover" old trends and make them fresh again. From culottes and high-waisted jeans to Fleetwood Mac songs and rollerskates, the platform is full of soundtrack-heavy shorts making everything from tie-dye to cooking cinematic.
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream, liquid
- 1 packet(s) Zero Sugar Country Time Lemonade (1 packet= 4 g)
- 12 ounces cold water
- Ice (optional)
- In a chilled medium flat bottom bowl, use an electric hand mixer to whip cold cream and lemonade packet together to stiff peaks.
- Pour the water and 1/2 cup ice into a glass or jar.
- Top with the whipped lemonade and stir or shake to mix. Enjoy cold!
If you love this dreamy drink, get creative with other flavors, like Peach Iced Tea, Pink Lemonade or Raspberry Lemonade. Dare we suggest Kool-Aid?? For the adults, this whipped topping could be delicious over a Spiked Arnold Palmer.
If you're looking for more recipes, check out our other articles: Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies, new brunch faves, Cheesecake Brownies, and cocktails. Or go straight to the source with the new Atkins 100 Eating Solution book by Colette Heimowitz.
Do you have a tiktok account? If so, be sure to follow Influenster!