Get Ready to Set Your Zodiac Year Ablaze — it's Aries Season
Not only is Aries kicking off the spring, but a new calendar year in the zodiac. Often referred to as pioneer of the zodiac, Aries is a confident, motivated and passionate leader who can accomplish anything with their relentless determination. Being the first sign in the zodiac translates into the personality of those born under the sign: they see themselves as number one. Ruled by the headstrong Ram, Aries energy can be stubborn and persistent, and often impatient to unnecessary nuances—but they make up for it with their fearless and bold spirit that set an ambitious tone for the zodiacs that follow.
Dates: March 21 - April 19
Lucky Stones : Diamond, aquamarine, bloodstone, topaz, sapphire and jasper
Aries Positive Traits: Courageous, energetic, confident, action-oriented, strong leadership, optimistic
Aries Less Desirable Traits: Impatient, quick-tempered, overly competitive, impulsive, vain, intolerant
What Aries should avoid this season:
- Fixating on things that provide instant gratification. Aries’ personality is both impulsive and impatient, which can be a dangerous combo. Clearly define your long-term goals and use your energy towards achieving them — the results will be much more satisfying in the end!
- Dwelling on circumstances that are out of your control. Take action where you can and have faith that your actions will place you in the right place, at the right time — the rest is up to the universe.
What to focus on instead:
- Practice responding instead of reacting. The best decisions are made when emotions are not leading our actions. When your triggered, take a pause and consider what is happening and how the situation affects you and those around you, then make a conscious decision on how you will respond.
- Tending to our own needs is important, but it’s equally as important to tend to the needs of our loved ones. Be sure to check in with friends and family occasionally — especially during the Libra full moon on March 29th. The Libra full moon signifies grace, harmony and balance to our relationships and the world around us.
- If you’re feeling overly stimulated, use your energy to try something new! Tai Chi, mixed martial arts, boxing class, and tribal dance classes are some great ways to channel this exuberance productively.
The Perfect Gift for Aries:
Check out our Aries Gift Guide for more inspo.
♈︎ If you're an Aries or have a special Aries in your life, we want to hear from you! From personality traits to the products that help you thrive, let us know what helps you get through Aries season in the comments below! ♈︎