5 Fall Soups for Dinner Inspiration
The best part of fall is curling up on your couch with a warm blanket a hot cup of soup. Nothing can make me feel as content and comfortable as soup does. Every spoonful feels like home. My mom would make soup almost every day for me (it’s an Indian thing) and I loved it. Make a pot full of some of my favorite soups, kick up your feet and relax.
Which of these soups do you want to try? Do you have any ideas for an amazing fall soup? Comment below!
1. Fennel and Corn Minestra from my blog Pretty Polymath!
2. Roasted Red Pepper and Quinoa and Lentil Soup from The Lead Clean Eating Machine
3. Pea, Basil and Spring Onion Soup from The Foodie Teen
4. Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup from The Juniper Berry
5. Mezzaluna Garden Soup from Domestically Blissful